Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Revised Decisions

87 changes have been made to the 2012-2013 Decisions book. There are three new Decisions, 59 revised Decisions, one re-numbered Decision, and 24 withdrawn Decisions. These changes will go into effect on January 1, 2014.

This puts me in a bit of a quandary. Since I usually receive more questions each week than I can post (I post four per week), I have columns scheduled to post through October of 2014. A few of the answers that will post after January 1 may need to be edited, due to the changes in the Decisions.

Rather than review these future columns looking for possible changes, I am asking those of you who make it a practice to study the Decisions to inform me of Ask Linda columns that may turn out to be at odds with the revisions.

Thanks,
Linda

P.S. In the meantime, if you would like a preview of the changes that will go into effect on January 1, click on this link: